Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. By using this Site you are governed by all Terms of Trade set out below and elsewhere on the Site, including its links, and such use indicates your agreement to all such Terms.
2. POSinaBOX Pty Ltd trading as POSinaBOX reserves the right to make changes to this Site, including its Terms of Trade, without prior notice.
3. All information provided on this Website and its links is subject to change without prior notice and is to be used as a guide only. POSinaBOX does not guarantee the accuracy of any such information and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Photographs and images of products provided on this Website and links are provided for representational indicative purposes only. They are to be used as a guide only as they may not be fully representative of the product described.
4. Stock levels are for indicative purposes and should be used as a guide to the product's availability only.
5. POSinaBOX will not be liable for any damages whether direct, indirect or consequential, resulting from any inaccuracies in the information provided on this Website or its links.
6. Product names and brands may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights are reserved.
7. POSinaBOX Terms of Trade are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all products and services provided by POSinaBOX. Please make sure you choose carefully as all products are sold on a no refund basis, unless proven to have been faulty at time of sale. POSinaBOX return policy on goods that are faulty and accepted by POSinaBOX is to exchange for goods of equal value or to provide a credit towards the purchase of other goods at POSinaBOX Discretion.
1. The title of goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received and cheques are cleared by POSinaBOX.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by POSinaBOX.
3. Terms and conditions of payment for the Goods and/or Services are strictly CBD (Cash Before Delivery) unless otherwise agreed and specified on invoice.
4. POSinaBOX cannot deliver to third party addresses unless otherwise agreed.
5. POSinaBOX will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
6. Customers are responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments. Customers must ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to accept the goods. POSinaBOX will use its best efforts to ensure that delivery is timely but cannot be held liable for any delayed or lost goods.
7. In the event of a return for credit, POSinaBOX will deduct the cost of freight incurred from the amount refunded.
8. POSinaBOX does not guarantee product compatibility. On Special request, non-faulty Products returned for credit must be done so within 7 days of invoice date, unopened, unused in its original packaging and will incur a 25% restocking fee of the lower price of either its invoiced value or market value at the discretion of POSinaBOX. No goods will be accepted for return after 7 days.
9. Discounts given during promotional periods are not redeemable for cash and will be proportionally deducted in the instance of refund/credit if approved by POSinaBOX.
10. Goods sold on "back-to-back orders and no-return" basis will be identified by POSinaBOX and cannot be returned or cancelled.
11. POSinaBOX will only accept responsibility for adherence to technical or performance specifications by any goods to the extent that the Manufacturer of those goods accepts that same responsibility.
Conditions of Warranty and Returns Policy
1. POSinaBOX Touch Screen Computer Systems come with a standard 1 year Back to base. Warranty does not cover for system errors or damage caused by viruses. These warranties are not applicable to Basic and Part Assembled Systems.
2. POSinaBOX Covers all component parts for a 1-year parts limited manufacturer warranty unless specified otherwise by POSinaBOX.
3. Bright or dead pixels on LCD Monitors do not automatically mean that the TFT is faulty or DOA unless the model purchased is specified by POSinaBOX to come with a zero dead pixel warranty. Unless a dead pixel check is paid for, all freight charges to and from POSinaBOX for exchange of units will be worn by customer.
4. Many goods including, but not limited to, most monitors, printers and component parts are covered by “direct” manufacturers' warranties. Any claims in these circumstances cannot be handled by POSinaBOX and the customer must contact the manufacturer or its agent for warranty claims.
5. No warranty claims will be accepted without a proof of purchase provided by the customer. The invoice is to be presented for any claims, and labour will be charged if goods are found by POSinaBOX to be free of faults.
6. Any unauthorised returned goods will not be accepted and will be sent back at customer's cost. Goods under warranty must be transported to POSinaBOX at the customer's cost and returned in their original packaging. For Dead on Arrival (DOA items) – the full set of accessories including the manuals, driver CD's, all cables, original packing materials, etc must be returned together with the DOA unit.
7. For all returned items including Dead on Arrival (DOA items) – the full set of accessories including the manuals, driver CD's, all cables, original packing materials, etc must be returned together with the unit. If not restocking fees may apply
8. POSinaBOX will not accept, refund or replace any damaged goods caused by operating goods beyond their specifications, misuse or improper handling.
9. Repairs or replacements under the terms of warranty do not give rights to extensions or a new beginning of the warranty period and the remainder of the original warranty will apply. Repairs or replacements may be carried out with functionally equivalent reconditioned parts.
10. Warranty is not transferable. Warranty will be voided if goods are found by POSinaBOX to have any physical damage, unclear barcode labels, burnt-out chipsets or components due to inappropriate customer handling and use after labels are removed.
11. Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with goods supplied by POSinaBOX.
12. Warranty does not cover damage caused by power surges, or any acts of God.
13. In the case of goods that are returned in a damaged condition, POSinaBOX reserves the right, it its discretion, to declare the goods “Beyond Repair”. POSinaBOX will replace the goods, at the customer's cost, with new goods with applicable new warranties. In the event that parts are salvaged from the damaged goods and used in the new goods, whatever warranty remains on those salvaged parts will apply.
14. Customers who have warranted items, which are no longer available, will be offered an equivalent product or the choice to upgrade at POSinaBOX discretion.
15. Under no circumstance can opened software be returned.
16. Before returning any goods purchased from POSinaBOX, for any reason, please fill in the RMA request form found on the returns page of this website, and wait for instructions on how to proceed.